Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's been 11 days,

And I weighed in at 171 on Sunday, 09 August 2009. That's 7 pounds!!! I am so excited to continue, my mother says I shouldn't look at myweight again until the 1st of September. I'm not worried too much, though. Because I have faith. Fath in myself and faith in Jesus and I know He will come through for me.

The things that keep me going is the clothes I will wear, the confidence I will walk with and the boys I will acttract! Losing weight will help me attract more boys and I could have a boyfriend(for once!) and before I start to love someone else, I have to love myself fully; all of me.

I don't have a problem eating the diet food, it's just the time frame I'm given that I have trouble keeping up with. But, I will be on track ASAP because that is really important! I have not been exercising on 40-minute workout tapes like I should, but I dance everyday to make up for it. I will start to go to the gym more often and pop in Shaleen Johnsons' "Cardio Party 2" because I love that tape! It's so much fun!

I will take more pictures on 15 August 2009, just to show my progress when I lose all of my weight and I have this to look back on. This won't effect my mood, I just want them just for the sake of seeing the difference in my body between every 15 days.

I also can't wait to go to the beach w/ my friends from church again...only this time instead of a dress, it will be in a bikini!

Sincerely yours,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment